Undergraduate Separation Request

All students taking a leave or withdrawal from Rice should submit their written request on an Undergraduate Separation Request Form. Student separations are effective when acknowledged by the university. Approval of a withdrawal and leave of absence is always contingent on the student's satisfactory completion of course work in the semester preceding the leave. Students performing poorly may have their approved leave converted to an academic suspension.

If you do not receive a confirmation message upon submission of the form, please resubmit the form using a different browser. Google Chrome is not recommended for completing the form.

Additional information regarding Leaves, Withdrawals and Readmissions can be found in the General Announcements.