What is Navigate?
Navigate is an online tool to connect students to faculty, staff, and campus resources. This free app is designed to help students as they “navigate” their way through college starting with registration, meeting with advisors, scheduling classes, applying for financial aid and other tasks leading to graduation.
Why Use Navigate?
- Help planning upcoming academic terms
- Locate and reach out to advisors & DAs
- Make To-Do Lists & set reminders
- Sync your class schedule with your phone schedule
- Get reminders & alerts about important deadlines
- Explore majors & careers
- Discover supportive resources
- Schedule & receive OAA appointments right away
- Schedule appointments with SSI for study skills & time management support
Students: Download the Mobile App
From your mobile device, open your app store and search for “Navigate Student” – or if you're already on your mobile device, select a shortcut below.
Once installed, open the app, search for “Rice University” and select. Sign in using your university username and password.
No app? No worries!
You can also use Navigate on the web. STUDENTS ONLY: click here to sign in with your university username and password.
Faculty and Staff Users
Please click here to access Navigate user resources in Box. You will be added to this Box folder as you receive training. If you are having difficulty accessing this Box resource folder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty and staff will be added to Navigate as they complete FERPA training. FACULTY AND STAFF ONLY: click here to sign in.
Please note that faculty and staff users cannot use Navigate in the app.